Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sanyo PLV Z60 - LCD projector - 1200 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - widescreen Review

Sanyo PLV Z60 - LCD projector - 1200 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - widescreen

My projector has lasted 4 months and 92 hours. As the unit of origin, have been silent "buzz" and I was in two minds on a security model. I think my projector mounted in an air-conditioned smoke-free environment on a special headlamps that flow of air many insurers. I even had to clean the filter after the first 50 hours. I never ran the projector at least 1 hour at a time when shortening fast starts and stops, the life of the lamp. My previous projector (Panasonic AE-100) lasted 4 years and 2400 hours on the same light - is still ongoing, and runs back down when my Sanyo projector.

After the 92 hours mentioned above, turned off the lamp. E 'was good, the day before, and when I went to leave the next day there was an arc, sputtering noise and the projector.

I called Sanyo, and organized the Go for unity in the service (who spoke before the buzz) - I do not think it could be the focus at this point - and sent.

I return a fax that was repaired my unit and received the next day. The type of information is in the spotlight "Change is right - Lamp". I do not know why the fax said, my unit was repaired. I only use the information when I saw the projector.
Sanyo PLV Z60 - LCD projector - 1200 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - widescreen

I think a lamp that was booming from the start and lasted 93 hours and 4 months, deserves a bit 'of kindness. Sanyo lamp warranty only for 90 days, regardless of hours. A new lamp is about $ 300.

I worked with a producer of excellent projector, who have contacted their local Sanyo. The representative agreed that it was "very unusual" for the failure is premature, but not replace, or some form of discount on a new lamp.

It is already a costly mistake. The website of Sanyo is no customer service line to speak. I feel cheated and can plan how many people know as I can.

Oh, Sanyo, just to tell you that I am a real person is my QRP "repair" 0052874

What a disappointment!
Sanyo PLV Z60 - LCD projector - 1200 ANSI lumens - 1280 x 720 - widescreen

No comments:

Post a Comment